Saturday 4 February 2012

Birthday Festivities

Yesterday it was my birthday I hung one more year on the line i should be depressed.My life's a mess but I'm having a Good time - Paul Simon

Well yesterday was not my birthday but this time last week, I was preparing for my celebrations , as we are always required to be dressed up to the nines on our birthdays i decided to get rid of this convention and chose to the horror of some attendees to have a dress code of fancy dress. The uni students embraced this with ease as every Wednesday is Dress up day. My friends from home however were thrown into a sudden panic. The theme was around the world and we had everyone from Obama to a leprechaun . From the little of the night i remember i'd say i was definitely a mess but i had a good time. 


Onto the actual costumes:


On a Continental flight with a very "senior" flight attendant crew, the pilot said, "Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights. This is for your comfort and to enhance the appearance of your flight attendants."


I can ensure you that with my choice of outfit it would have been completely improved if i were on said plane and the cabin lights were turned down however i was in 'Castle house' in a very classy 'Fever' outfit rather than leave it to your imagination i would like to enclose a photo for my case against the fashion police and show you that it was not all that bad. 


What would a flight attendant be without a captain , due to the minimal effort that boys put into fancy dress said capatain was of the female variety infact she also was 'birthday girl' you may be thinking that is a little late to mentioning that fact but in true spoiled brat style im not a big fan of sharing. 
The girl next to the captain is not Part of gypsy weddings she is in fact from Moulin rouge.


The rest of the Group made a very big effort and here is a picture of all the Girls.




Love G xx

No comments:

Post a Comment