Thursday 15 September 2011

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE !!!!

So today i thought i would write a post on my most coveted item at the moment.

1) Alma BB £790 - Available in 3 colours 2) Alma £1030 -  Available in 6 colours
 My most wanted item in the whole wide world (apart from world peace blah blah blah) has to be the Louis Vuitton Alma Bag. The above examples are the colours that i would go for while it is available in a vast range. There is also other types and Styles of the alma including patent Epi-leather.


Its not just me who celebrates the pure style and practicallity of the Alma 
Blake Lively 
Chiara Ferragni - Italian Fashion Blogger 'The Blonde Salad'
Leighton Meester - In set as Blair in Gossip Girl
Vanessa White - The Saturdays 
Geri Halliwell
Alma in a range of colours


So now I am going to devise a plan how i can get one of these pieces of art in my life. 


Love G x 

No comments:

Post a Comment